Coaching for Community Transformation
Making communities better places to live for the good of all people.
Imagine you could ignite transformation in your community so that:
- Residents are fully engaged and their experience and skills are valued.
- People share a common belief that all humans have the ability and right to create meaningful and happy lives.
- Community members create systems for food, health, financial and educational access that create a level playing field for all.
- Families have support to create financial stability.
- Initiatives foster honest communication and effective feedback structures.
- Seasoned leaders, nonprofit staff, and emerging leaders have the support, time, and energy to engage in professional development to effect change in their communities.
Seem far-fetched? It’s not.
Coaching for Community Transformation (CCT) training programs bring the skills and mindset of coaching to help you unlock potential in communities, engage with all stakeholders, and include people from all segments of the community, including marginalized groups.
CCT training programs energize community members by taking a refreshing approach that helps you:
- Focus on PEOPLE and POSSIBILITIES, not on the PROBLEMS to be solved, and to
- Be INITIATORS of personal and community change rather than simply RECEIVERS of services provided by others.
We don’t march in and fix your community. We can’t. No one can. Our experience has taught us that each community has its own answers and wisdom. And so we partner with you to discover the most important applications for coaching skills in your unique situation. The applications vary, but the CCT skillset will:
- Cultivate creative solutions to tough community challenges
- Equip community leaders to implement change more rapidly, collaboratively and effectively
- Foster community and civic leadership by people at all levels in the community
- Inspire action plans that people are motivated to implement
- Shift mindsets about working positively with diverse people and difficult situations
- Influence deeper connection and collaboration throughout the community
- Infuse a coaching culture into people’s conversations and relationships
The beauty of a coaching approach is that it builds on what's already present to support actionable goals and measurable results. It transforms problem-focused mindsets to ones of possibilities, creativity and collaboration. The process, once begun, is contagious—it brings about transformation for people, organizations and communities!
To learn more, check out Courses, read Frequently Asked Questions or see what Participants are Saying about Results!
Want to talk about your dream community? Call Virginia Kellogg at 785-597-2228.