This is a big decision, becoming a certified coach.
Coaching offers you a very special opportunity—the chance to help people radically transform their lives.
This requires a big heart (which you already have if you want to be a coach).
But it also takes serious training and skill development.
So which coaching program should you choose?
Choose the Innovators: Coaching for Transformation.
Our faculty are innovators in the coaching field who have designed cutting-edge curricula in experiential learning and diversity.
Coaching for Transformation stands out among coach certification programs, with training that is in-depth, rigorous—and still a lot of fun.
We also have blazed new trails into areas that are just now gaining the attention of the coaching community. We are nationally-recognized thought leaders for our commitment to making coaching available for both individual empowerment and social change.
Coaching Is a Serious Business
And so is the business of coaching.
Our faculty are deeply committed to helping you identify, design and launch the coaching business that is right for you—from the details of starting a business, to pricing your services and attracting clients.
When you graduate from Coaching for Transformation, you are fully prepared to be an effective, transformational coach.
Our certification program includes 140 hours of classes, mentor coaching, and peer coaching and is fully accredited by the International Coach Federation.
Choose from the 9-month classroom program that includes 12 days of classroom training with weekly teleclasses, or the distance learning program that covers the same ground in 11 months of teleclasses.
Join a Community of Coaches
Whether you choose our distance learning or in-person training, you will experience the support of a remarkable learning community.
The Coaching for Transformation faculty partners with students to consciously create a learning environment that creates meaningful and lasting friendships—to support your training and your life as a coach.
Want to find out more?
Join us for a FREE 90-minute teleclass where you will:
- Learn SOLID coaching skills that you can apply right away,
- Practice real-life, hands-on coaching ON THE CALL,
- Experience transformational coaching,
- Get a taste for who we are and how we show up,
- Find out whether Coaching for Transformation certification program is a good fit for you.
What Graduates Say about Coaching for Transformation
From a few of our 2012 graduates:
- I chose Coaching for Transformation because it combined a clear, intellectual, process-driven approach with a spiritual, heart centered program. Exactly what I was looking for.
- The faculty is comprised of outstanding coaches, great facilitators, and beautiful, talented people. They are experienced in the field and in training coaches.
- The program is holistic—it addresses body, mind, heart, and soul. We learn coaching from within, not a “formulaic” type of fill-in-the-blank coach approach.
- The people Coaching for Transformation attracts are open-minded, creative, diverse, and very hungry to learn.
- The program is jam-packed with pragmatic tools, tons and tons of skill practice, hands-on coaching by seasoned coaches, in addition to poetry and art…never a dull moment.
- The Coaching for Transformation program helps to create a loving and supportive community for current students as well as the graduates.
- There is a caring and genuine atmosphere that makes Coaching for Transformation standout amongst its competitors.
- Very importantly, the curriculum spends a lot of time on business development.
- You take this training to learn how to help others transform their lives and, surprise, YOUR life gets transformed!!
Email or call 570-297-3333