People don't resist change, they resist being changed. — Peter Scholtes
What is coaching?
Coaching is a powerful, ongoing relationship that helps you focus and realize your visions and goals. With a Professional Coach, you will get the tools and support to remove obstacles and facilitate change.
What are some reasons people hire a coach?
- Expand your vision
- Increase your effectiveness as a leader or manager
- Work with your team to increase productivity
- Make your professional life more fulfilling
- Plan your work based on what matters most
- Get more organized
- Focus your energy to plan or finish a project
- Set and reach goals more productively
- Develop a stress reduction plan
- Discover life purpose, mission or life work
- Realize your dreams
- Develop a plan for the future
- Build your support system
- Make change stick
- Design your future
- Create a more balanced life
- Clarify values
- Stop procrastination
- Discover your gifts
How is coaching done?
Typically, individual coaching is done by telephone, for three or four 1/2-hour sessions each month. We offer a wide variety of services for individuals and businesses of all sizes including on-site coaching of executives, managers, and work teams.
You can also take advantage of group coaching calls - a coaching relationship that moves you forward to the completion of a specific project. To create dramatic changes in your life, we ask for a three-month commitment.
Is coaching therapy?
No, coaching is not therapy. You will find that coaching focuses on strategic planning and personal growth and does not attempt to heal emotional trauma. Coaches regularly refer clients to other professionals for issues that are better suited to a therapeutic relationship.
What is a typical session like?
The hallmark of coaching is self-responsibility. The client sets the agenda for the call and the coach follows that agenda. You can expect powerful and clarifying questions, focus, fine-tuned planning tools, and accountability. Your coach has high expectations of you and supports you thoroughly.
What does it cost to hire a coach?
We offer a range of coaching packages designed to meet your needs and your budget. Each client sets up their coaching program based on their desired outcomes. If it makes it any easier, you can pay by credit card.
Your coaching fee is an investment that pays big dividends. If you are cautious about spending money and concerned about making intelligent choices, here are three things you can do to maximize your investment:
- Hire a coach whose specialties best match your needs.
- During your free consultation, set a 90-day goal that's worth accomplishing. Make sure the goal is something that's worth the coaching fee, something you'd happily pay for.
- Make the most of your coaching time. Tell your coach what results you want and your coach helps you make it happen.
How do I get started?
It's easy. Email or call us at 570-297-3333, and we'll schedule a complimentary sample session to determine whether coaching is right for you. Let us know what results you want, and we'll let you know how we can help. If the chemistry is right, and you decide you want to move on to the next step, we'll get out our calendars and schedule your discovery session.
A couple of days later, you'll receive your "Welcome to Coaching" package which includes some insightful self-assessment and planning tools. And that's just the beginning!