Community Coaching Certification
Are you an innovator with a vision for creating lasting transformation in organizational and community systems?
Want to maximize your influence and build capacity to support cutting edge, sustainable change as a Certified Community Coach?
Community Coaching Certification is an International Coach Federation (ICF) Approved Coach Specific Training Hours program. This 9-month program is available through distance learning or in-person.
Attending this course is a major step in increasing your competency as a community leader, coach, activist, and manager or developer of community programs. You will finish the program better able to realize lasting solutions to your community's toughest and most intractable problems.
You'll learn how to:
- Build and support leadership at all levels in a community
- Implement change more rapidly and effectively
- Magnify the value of diverse perspectives and
- Create cultures of connection and collaboration
The approaches taught in the program have proven successful in individual, organizational, community, and even national and international spheres. You will be able to replicate this success in communities, at home and at work.
The time is now.
The world needs change agents who generate creative solutions.
Join a diverse cohort from the non-profit, government, and private sectors where you will experience an interactive and supportive learning community. You will receive program pre-work to assure you're ready to dive in on day one.
- 3 Training Days
- 2 full-day training sessions at program start
- 1 full-day training session at program end
- 20 Teleclasses
- 1 Individual 1:1 Session with Instructor
- 3 Mentoring Sessions on Skill Application
- 20 Hours Peer Coaching Requirement
Take the impact of your work
to the next level.
The program cost is $3,995 and includes certification.
Limited scholarship funds are available
For more information email Kim Mercaldo or call 570-744-1576