Coaching for Transformation Certification MUMBAI - 9 months
Course Dates and Times Class Sessions: Three 4-day programs 19-22 March, 2015; July 30 - August 2, 2015; and 10-13 December, 2015.Weekly teleclasses on Wednesdays from 7:30 - 9 pm IST.
Want to create lasting, effective change in yourself and others? Can you envision coaching people to manifest their vision and goals? As a coach, you'll support self-awareness, multicultural sensitivity, access to inner wisdom and creativity.
Using a holistic approach, you'll integrate body, mind and spirit, to empower people to be the change they want to see in the world.
Certification This program leads to a Certification as a Professional Coach and Leadership that Works is accredited by the International Coach Federation.
Who Participates? Whether you're an executive, manager, consultant, social organizer, counselor, or any other leader, your coaching skills will help people create a better future. You can use this program to become a professional coach or you can use your coaching skills to enhance your career.
If you are committed to leadership, social change and human evolution, this training will deepen your effectiveness. After graduating you will continue to draw from a community of diverse coaches for mutual support.
EXPERIENTIAL PROGRAM INCLUDES:
140 hours of classes with 65% in person training; 35% via teleclass
12 days classroom training
34 90-minute teleclasses
10 hours of mentor coaching
40 hours of practice coaching with peers and clients
Weekly on-line discussions to explore concepts, celebrate success and address challenges
Final assessment (oral coaching competencies demonstration and written exam)
In addition, you’ll work with a CFT certified coach of your choice for 6 hours (not included in the program cost).
Vikram Bhatt, CPC, is an organization development consultant who has a vision to take Coaching for Transformation to 1100 Indians within the next 5 years. Vikram works as an organization development coach and co-founded Essence, a community that focuses on transformation and creation of joy and love for all.
Sonali Kelkar, CPC, is an organization development consultant and a behavioral facilitator who is passionate about life. She thrives on partnering with individuals and organizations that are committed to growth. She extensively works on helping clients discover and hone the leader present in them.
You'll see a variety of coaching styles because other senior faculty contribute to this program (from the US and India).
What Makes Coaching for Transformation Unique Coaching for Transformation is an exciting adventure in experiential learning where you will face the cutting edges of your own growth, as well as:
Receive mentoring with rigorous feedback on your coaching skills
Focus on transformation for the client and the coach
Deepen awareness of multicultural coaching
Expand emotional intelligence and needs awareness
Learn how to build your coaching business
Program Investment The full cost of the program is $7,495 (US $). However, we offer a special price of INR 3,70,000/-(approximately $6,078) plus a 12.36% service tax in Mumbai.
Non-refundable deposit required at time of registration: Rs. 40,000/-
We have an early bird discount for those completing registration before 29th November, 2014 - Rs. 3,25,000/-plus12.36% service tax. 3 or more persons registering from the same organzation receive a 10% organizational discount on program cost.
A course requirement is that you work with your own CFT coach for 6 hours (not included in the program cost). You will also make weekly 90 minute conference calls to the US and we'll let you know about some low-cost plans, such as the monthly skype plan for $7 US per month).
Course Curriculum Modules
1. Welcome to Coaching • Creating Conscious Community • Exploring Core Principles and Coaching Process Model • Self-focused, Client-centered, and Transformational Listening • Opening to Curiosity and Awareness • Asking Empowering Questions • Creating Trust
2. Coaching Skills • Core Coaching Skills • Acknowledging, Championing, Celebrating and Appreciating • Making Powerful Requests • Giving Honest, Inspirational Feedback • Working with Limiting Beliefs and the Inner Critic • Surfacing the Presenting, Deeper and Transformational Agenda
3. Alignment with Self • Connecting with Meaning, Passion and Purpose • Identifying Universal Needs • Expanding Emotional Intelligence • Differentiating Between Needs and Strategies • Clarifying Personal Values • Opening to Possibilities
4. Multicultural Coaching • Coaching Across Differences • Deepening Awareness of Assumptions and Biases • Exploring Power and Privilege • Practicing Sensitive Intervention Strategies • Developing Awareness of Cultural Differences
5. Expanding the View • Identifying your Client’s Viewpoint • Expanding Viewpoint of What is Possible Using Inner and Outer Resources • Making what no Longer Serves the Client Conscious • Deepening Fulfillment and Accountability • Choosing Self Care for the Coach • Referring Clients to Other Helping Professionals
6. Experiencing the Moment • Staying Present in the Moment • Deepening Awareness of Body, Mind, and Spirit • Accessing Inner Wisdom through Body Awareness • Deepening Emotional Awareness • Practicing Self-Management and Suspending judgment • Identifying Natural Openings
7. Vision and Strategy • Expanding the Vision Using the Right Brain • Establishing Smart Goals • Moving into Action • Creating Empowering Accountability Structures • Developing Supports Systems
8. Embracing the Shadow • Working with the Loyal Soldier • Embracing Polarities • Transforming Distress into Light • Visualizing the Future • Harnessing Fear and Power
9. Calling out the Client’s Power • Taking the Coach’s Stand • Identifying Your Unique Strengths as a Coach • Coaching Nonprofit Leaders • Using Provocative Coaching • Coaching Across Differences
10. The Business of Coaching • Creating from Values and Vision • Integrating Coaching into Life and Work • Generating Sustainability • Creating and Implementing your Plan • Creating a Coaching Culture in Social Sector
11. Soul and Spirit • Coaching Outside the Box • Working with the Natural World • Accessing Your Core Self • Clarifying Your Contribution in The World • Using Eastern Models to Inform Your Coaching of Soul and Spirit
12. Celebration and Completion • Integrating Coaching Skills
Asato ma sadgamaya, Tamaso ma jyotirgamaya Mrutoyrama amritamgamaya
Ancient Indian prayer for transformation And the voice of the universe It echoes restless, in our life cells
holding with reverence our right to light and transforming the world one heart at a time
LEADERSHIP THAT WORKS and ESSENCE are happy to collaborate to invite you to this sacred space. It is our dream and calling, to enable people to achieve their potential, their purpose and their peace through simple, gentle and supportive interventions. We bring you a world-class coaching certification program -COACHING FOR TRANSFORMATION- that will fulfill YOUR dreams to be an agent of change.
Come, let’s join our dreams and discover together how –
creating light for self can be as easy as flowing water as joyful as a chirping sparrow as simple as breathing
What graduates of the 9 month Coaching for Transformation Program are saying... “What I like about the course is first and foremost the joint commitment of Essence and Leadership that Works. Then comes the rigour to sharpen the edge of participants to become a coach. A world class programme with rich content and fully customized to the participants needs. Close your eyes and go for it. —Vinita Saxena
The dimensions which have contributed to my learning are the structure, rigor of the sessions, content/frameworks, especially the Transformational Leadership embedded with NVC and the resources—material, technology and people. It is an intense experiential learning—working as individuals, pairs and groups. The instructors are excellent—knowledgable, sharing and enabling learning in the most sincere and dedicated manner. —Ravi Srinivasan
One of the best things about the course is that to be a coach, you go through the practice coaching as well as the practice of being coached. You also self-coach as the skills become a part of you. This more than anything else convinced me of the quality of coaches CFT creates. You can actually see the process come alive and work so deeply in your own life! It allows me the contentment of knowing that as a coach I would really be contributing to the life of anybody I work with on their journey towards living a life they love. —Mira Shah
I love the balance of spontaneity and planning, structure and creativity. I have always felt very lovingly held and nurtured by the CFT community and its trainers and also challenged to go beyond my comfort zone. Another thing I really appreciate is that CFT not only teaches about the heart of coaching but also the business of coaching. This program is such a sweet balance between opposites. —Ruchika Shukla
On a professional level, as a psychotherapist, this course has added a new dimension to how I practice, not only in using many of the new skills I've learned, but also in how I see my clients as whole and resourceful. On a personal level, I have my own sense of wholeness and most importantly more self-acceptance. I'm more open with myself, more willing to take risks to put myself out there, and very excited about that.—Sharon Taub
In a word: wow! My experience with Coaching for Transformation has been, well, transformative. The way in which I work with people and the way I see myself has completely transformed as a result of this course. I've seen such exponential growth in my intuition, awareness of the body, and my ability to see the perfection, elegance and beauty in every situation and in all people no matter their appearance. The skills I learned have shifted the way I interact with my clients, my friends and family and especially myself. Without a doubt, I owe a large part of my success today as a coach to my work with Coaching for Transformation.—John Dulworth
Leadership that Works, Inc. | PO Box 224, Troy, PA USA | Phone: 570-297-3333 Email: email@example.com
Our Mission is to develop transformational coaches and facilitators who empower evolutionary leaders and social entrepreneurs to develop sustainable, collaborative organizations. We take a stand for whole person transformation, and bring diverse voices into the field, developing multicultural competencies in coaching and facilitation. Read More