Dates and Time
April 2 - May 21, 2019
90-minute webinars on Tuesdays at 7 PM ET
Learn the Fundamentals of Coaching!
We know coaching certification is a major commitment. That’s why we’ve created Coaching Essentials, an 8-webinar series where you’ll learn core coaching skills that you can start using immediately.
This program provides an ideal opportunity to study and learn the application of foundational coaching skills without the commitment of a full certification program. If you decide to pursue certification, you can apply both your Coaching Essentials training hours and tuition toward the Coaching for Transformation or Community Coaching certification programs.
Coaching Essentials is highly experiential, packed with activities, demonstrations, plenty of practice, and feedback.
This program is led by coach trainers with extensive experience in culturally aware coaching, including:
- building on the assets and addressing the challenges faced by people of different cultures
- supporting personal and organizational transformation
- developing nonprofit and social justice leaders
- integrating body, mind and spirit
- building vibrant, healthy communities
Using a holistic approach, you’ll integrate body, mind and spirit, to empower people to be the change they want to see in the world. As a coach, you’ll support cultural respect and help clients access their inner wisdom and creativity.
You will leave the Coaching Essentials workshop ready to:
- Ask empowering questions that open new possibilities
- Structure coaching sessions that flow
- Hold attention on what is most important to your client
- Listen for transformation, helping people break through old patterns and habits
- Create inspirational action plans and accountability structures
Who Should Attend
Coaching Essentials is an ideal choice if you are curious about pursuing a coaching career. Coaching Essentials can be a first step toward becoming a certified coach, giving you the opportunity to "test drive" the training before deciding if you want to continue with a full certification training.
You will also see an immediate benefit of applying a coach approach in your current work, making Coaching Essentials a valuable investment in your personal and professional development. You will renew your confidence as a change agent as you invite people to take action that reflects their power, creativity and authenticity.
In this Coaching Essentials course you learn to:
- Embody a coaching mindset to tap into resourcefulness
- Transform judgment into curiosity
- Explore 23 coaching skills
- Discover the secret to reaching goals while honoring values and needs
- Get feedback on the impact of your coaching
Rebecca Aced-Molina, ACC, coaches and trains leaders, managers, activists and social entrepreneurs to build socially, economically, culturally, and spiritually vibrant workplaces and communities. This passion has led Rebecca to work towards ending maternal mortality in Central America with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, coach B-corps company CEOs, and support leaders redesigning public education in the U.S. She is a professionally certified coach, bilingual in Spanish and English, an avid traveler, and fan of the arts.
Madhu Krishnappa Maron, PCC, CPC, works with people who are stuck in their careers, would love to do something different and have no idea how to start. She supports clients in creating a more satisfying and whole work life. Prior to becoming a coach, Madhu worked as a Human Resources professional for nearly twenty years for The Associated Press, Standard & Poors and other companies.
Our faculty members have an unwavering commitment to your growth as a coach and their own continuous learning. Our dynamic international team is committed to every participant becoming an excellent coach. To that end, you can count on our faculty to:
- Co-create a safe, courageous learning environment where you can take risks
- Give you straightforward, rigorous feedback
- Challenge you to step into your power as a coach
- Make room for every voice and keep group learning our first priority
- Take advantage of learning opportunities that emerge live in the moment
Early bird rate if registered by March 1, 2019: $395
After March 1, 2019: $495