Discover the Power of Coaching
Become a certified coach!
The best way to get a real sense of our coaching programs is to take a free introductory class.
Choose from two certification tracks:
- become a certified professional coach, or
- become a certified community coach
To help you decide which option fits best, download a comparison of the two tracks.
During the 90-minute Power of Coaching introductory class, you will:
- Learn about our holistic approach to coaching
- Take away 3 coaching skills that will instantly impact your conversations
- Listen to a live coaching session with a seasoned coach trainer
- Practice real-life, hands-on coaching during the session
- Find out what makes Leadership that Work’s programs so unique
You can also ask any questions you like about coaching or our programs.
The Power of Coaching webinar give you a taste of our coaching programs, so you can see why people from over 30 countries take our trainings—and rave about them.
Professional Coach Certification Track
Coaching for Transformation is an Accredited Coach Training Program (ACTP) of the International Coach Federation (ICF). As a Certified Professional Coach, you will be well-prepared to launch your career as a coach, become an internal coach in your organization or use coaching to take your leadership to the next level.
This vibrant, supportive learning community attracts change agents, including:
- Social sector, social justice leaders
- Executives, entrepreneurs, managers
- Organization development consultants, human resource professionals
- Educators, trainers, facilitators
- Therapists, social workers, counselors
- Health care providers
Community Coach Certification Track
Community Coaching Certification is an Approved Coach Specific Training Hours (ACSTH) program of the International Coach Federation (ICF). This program has a unique focus of applying coaching skills in organizational or community settings. Certified Community Coaches are equipped to support community and organizational change initiatives.
Working with dynamic communities and organizations, this program attracts:
- Community stakeholders across all sectors
- Caseworkers, counselors, direct service providers
- Funders, program officers
- Nonprofit leaders, executive directors
- Social justice activists, community organizers
These classes are suitable for aspiring and experienced coaches. Register now to receive call-in details.