Discover the Power of Coaching
Become a certified coach!
Do you want to help people grow, both personally and professionally?
Would you like to be a change agent who supports lasting transformation?
Do you want to change the culture of your organization so that people are fully engaged?
Are you ready to deepen connections in your community?
Do what you love.
And make the world a better place.
If you’re an aspiring or experienced coach who cares about consciousness, heart connection and social change, you’re in the right place.
We offer a variety of world-class coach training programs, ranging from 90 minutes to 9 months long. What makes our trainings unique? Our expert faculty go beyond theories, principles and models and work with clients on a deeper level. You learn how to coach the whole person: physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual.
If you’re considering investing in a transformational coaching program, our FREE introductory sessions are a great place to start.
Watch graduates talk about their experience
of Coaching for Transformation.
Get a taste of our training and what coaching is about in The Power of Coaching, a FREE 90-minute webinar.
- Learn about Leadership that Works’ two certification programs: Coaching for Transformation and Community Coaching and discover which program aligns best with your life’s path.
- Gain practical coaching skills you can begin using right away in your personal and professional relationships.
What You'll Learn
- What coaching is and, just as importantly, what it’s not
- How to fuse the awareness of mind, body, soul and spirit
- Why coaching with a cultural lens helps your client see the world anew
- How to build influence by engaging people’s hearts
- How to ask empowering questions that help people bring bold, creative solutions to light
- Why students love our down-to-earth, transformational training programs
- How to choose the affordable training option that is aligned with your goals
Plus, you’ll receive an exclusive, attendees-only special offer!
Who Should Attend?
Attend The Power of Coaching if you want to:
- Transform yourself while catalyzing change in others
- Launch a career as a certified coach
- Create a healthy coaching culture in your organization
- Be an influential community organizer
- Transform the lives of people in underserved communities
- Find the power within you to do more than you ever thought possible
Coaching for Transformation Certification Track
Coaching for Transformation is an Accredited Coach Training Program (ACTP) of the International Coach Federation (ICF). As a Certified Professional Coach, you will be well-prepared to launch your career as a coach, become an internal coach in your organization or use coaching to take your leadership to the next level.
This vibrant, supportive learning community attracts change agents, including:
- Social sector, social justice leaders
- Executives, entrepreneurs, managers
- Organization development consultants, human resource professionals
- Educators, trainers, facilitators
- Therapists, social workers, counselors
- Health care providers
Community Coaching Certification Track
Community Coaching Certification is an Approved Coach Specific Training Hours (ACSTH) program of the International Coach Federation (ICF). This program has a unique focus of applying coaching skills in organizational or community settings. Certified Community Coaches are equipped to support community and organizational change initiatives.
Working with dynamic communities and organizations, this program attracts:
- Community stakeholders across all sectors
- Caseworkers, counselors, direct service providers
- Funders, program officers
- Nonprofit leaders, executive directors
- Social justice activists, community organizers
We value profound learning. That’s why we build in lots of practice coaching time, even during the introductory class. Our goal is for you to take away solid coaching skills that you can use immediately.
You’ll also find out what our coaching programs are all about. By the end of the class, you’ll have enough information to make a clear decision about which coaching program is right for you.
These classes are suitable for aspiring and experienced coaches. Register now to receive call-in details.
You may also be interested in:
All Introductory Courses
All Free Courses
Coaching for Transformation
Coaching for Community Transformation
9 Reasons People Choose CFT