Coaching for Transformation - 9 Month Certification Program
Course Date And Time Saturdays and Sundays, 9am–6pm January 29 & 30, March 19 & 20, May 14 & 15, June 25 & 26, August 13 & 14, September 24 & 25.
Steven Filante, CPCC, PCC is a professional certified coach, an international coach trainer and a mentor coach. Always open to new modalities and possibilities, Steven challenges his learners to examine all parts of the human experience and how it can bring value to coaching. He coaches small business owners and executives who need a coaching ally to translate their vision of change into the world. Steven designed and delivered Fire in the Heart, an advanced coach training course. www.leadershipthatworks.com
Sharon Y. Brown, MS, CPC, is a certified professional coach who helps people achieve their professional and personal goals. Drawing on 25 years of corporate experience, she facilitates workplace and community development workshops to catalyze awareness and improve interpersonal dynamics. Sharon is committed to coaching in support of social change and has developed a multicultural coaching curriculum. www.leadershipthatworks.com
Program Details This Personal and Professional Coaching training is a 140-hour program that leads to a Certification as a Professional Coach. It is at the forefront of coaching training and offers a concentration in holistic coaching. The 9-month training is 65% in person training; 35% via teleclass:
12 classroom training sessions
34 1.5-hour teleclasses
14 hours of peer coaching
10 hours of mentor coaching
Coaching competencies demonstration and final evaluation
Whether you’re a coach, teacher, consultant, social worker, nurse, manager, or any other leader, you can use this program to help people create a better future. Therapists, in particular, increasingly find coaching tools a valuable complement to their practice. If you have a commitment to social responsibility in business, government, or your personal life, then the skills and experience provided by this training will deepen your effectiveness.
Course Curriculum includes:
1. Welcome to Coaching • Creating Conscious Community • Exploring Core Principles and Coaching Process Model • Self-focused, Client-centered, and Transformational Listening • Opening to Curiosity and Awareness • Asking Empowering Questions • Creating Trust
2. Coaching Skills • Core Coaching Skills • Acknowledging, Championing, Celebrating and Appreciating • Making Powerful Requests • Giving Honest, Inspirational Feedback • Working with Limiting Beliefs and the Inner Critic • Surfacing the Presenting, Deeper and Transformational Agenda
3. Alignment with Self • Connecting with Meaning, Passion and Purpose • Identifying Universal Needs • Expanding Emotional Intelligence • Differentiating Between Needs and Strategies • Clarifying Personal Values • Opening to Possibilities
4. Multicultural Coaching • Coaching Across Differences • Deepening Awareness of Assumptions and Biases • Exploring Power and Privilege • Practicing Sensitive Intervention Strategies • Developing Awareness of Cultural Differences
5. Expanding the View • Identifying your Client’s Viewpoint • Expanding Viewpoint of What is Possible Using Inner and Outer Resources • Making what no Longer Serves the Client Conscious • Deepening Fulfillment and Accountability • Choosing Self Care for the Coach • Referring Clients to Other Helping Professionals
6. Experiencing the Moment • Staying Present in the Moment • Deepening Awareness of Body, Mind, and Spirit • Accessing Inner Wisdom through Body Awareness • Deepening Emotional Awareness • Practicing Self-Management and Suspending judgment • Identifying Natural Openings
7. Vision and Strategy • Expanding the Vision • Using the Right Brain • Establishing Smart Goals • Moving into Action • Creating Empowering Accountability Structures • Developing Supports Systems
8. Embracing the Shadow • Working with the Loyal Soldier • Embracing Polarities • Transforming Distress into Light • Visualizing the Future • Harnessing Fear and Power
9. Calling out the Client’s Power • Taking the Coach’s Stand • Identifying Your Unique Strengths as a Coach • Develop Your Personal Approach • Exploring Your own Delivery Systems • Using Provocative Coaching • Coaching Across Differences
10. The Business of Coaching • Creating from Values and Vision • Integrating Coaching into Existing Life and Work • Structuring your Coaching Business • Creating and Implementing your Plan • Expanding your Network and Generating Sustainability
11. Soul and Spirit • Coaching Outside the Box • Working with the Natural World • Accessing Your Core Self, Personal Expression, and Contribution in The World • Using Earth-Based and Eastern Models to Inform Your Coaching of Soul and Spirit
12. Celebration and Completion • Integrating Coaching Skills • Launching into the Unknown
Your Total Investment of $6,830 includes: Tuition, Books and Mentor Coaching
Payment Plan available.
A limited number of scholarships are available. Download a scholarship application and forward your completed application to our scholarship committee. Scholarship funds are awarded based on financial need and the potential impact you will have as a coach.
Leadership that Works, Inc. | PO Box 224, Troy, PA USA | Phone: 570-297-3333 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Mission is to develop transformational coaches and facilitators who empower evolutionary leaders and social entrepreneurs to develop sustainable, collaborative organizations. We take a stand for whole person transformation, and bring diverse voices into the field, developing multicultural competencies in coaching and facilitation. Read More