Interested in becoming a better facilitator or trainer? Whether you want an introduction or you want to become a master, we've got options. If you lead meetings or offer trainings, we offer programs that help you awaken people to their full potential. You'll learn about models, tools, and tricks of the trade, and far more importantly, you'll learn to embody the values which guide this work:
- Connection: supporting collaboration and mutual understanding
- Choice: recognizing individual freedom and autonomy
- Compassion: translating judgment into understanding
- Transformation: creating opportunities for growth
- Transparency: sharing openly and caringly
- Learning: taking risks to cultivate awareness and develop new skills
- Vision: unleashing passion to create a more desirable future
If you're tired of confusing discussions, adversarial attitudes, mediocre decisions and power struggles, you're not alone.
Unproductive meetings that generate lots of talk and no action can cost thousands of dollars an hour and then the real meeting happens out in the hallway afterwards.
Around the world, management and leadership styles are changing, and only the most complacent staff is willing to put up with unproductive or boring meetings. Wholehearted participation in planning, problem solving and decision making at all levels results in full engagment that translates into sustainable advantage.
Our unique approach to facilitation helps you
- Build energized teams
- Generate creative ideas and solve tough problems
- Surface and resolve conflict
- Improve communications
- Make decisions collaboratively
Consider our Introductory course for facilitators or our year-long Facilitating Transformation program.
Give us a call at 570-297-3333 to discuss the possibilities.