Our Unique Approach
Coaching is life-changing, world-changing work. Our coaching programs go beyond theories and models and work with clients on a deeper level. You learn how to coach the whole person: physical, mental, emotional and spiritual.
- Our programs support authentic connection which allows coaches and clients to open, deepen and inspire each other.
- We create sacred space for vulnerable expression. At the core of vulnerability is pure energy that has the potential to transform shame and fear into acceptance, belonging and joy.
- We cultivate wildly creative and supportive spaces that invite everyone to go beyond their edges during our coach training programs.
Diversity & Cultural Awareness
- Our faculty are leaders in the field of cultural awareness.
- Our students come from diverse communities in 30 countries on 6 continents.
- We bring coaching to people who traditionally have less access to financial resources: the social sector, developing nations, people of color, LGBTQ, spiritual communities and more.
Whole Person Transformation
- Graduates often say, “I expected my coach training would be transformational for my clients, but I didn’t know it would be so deeply transformational for me.”
- Participants make big changes in their lives and move boldly toward their dreams.
- In our coach training programs you learn to bring your body, mind, and spirit into alignment. Then you help your clients, coworkers and communities do the same.
- You will support clients who work on some of the most pressing issues of our times. You'll have the tools to support social, racial, economic, and environmental justice.
- You will explore issues of power, privilege, rank and culture so that you can support transformation in yourself, your clients, your organization or your community.
- You will expand your vision, passion, courage, and creativity to lead thriving organizations that can create lasting social change.
- Leaders, coaches and facilitators come together for lifelong support, collaboration, and continuous learning.
- People of all ages, vocations, cultures, and walks of life collectively work toward putting transformational tools and skills into the hands of all.
- Long after your coach training program is over, you'll still be part of a community of practice where you expand your skillset and experiment with new ways to put empowerment principles into action.
If you’re ready to create a life you love—and the world you want to live in—join us for coach certification training!
For more information on our most popular program, read 9 Reasons People Choose Coaching for Transformation.