Want to transform the way people work together? Create a culture of compassion and authenticity? Collaborative Communication is a revolutionary way to change from a domination culture to shared partnership. Practicing compassion opens the door to a radically different consciousness that wakes people up to their full potential.
In many cultures, people focus their attention on judgment, blame and diagnosis, especially when in conflict. Collaborative Communication is a simple, profound process that trains us to shift our focus to the powerful human needs that motivate everything we do or say - such as respect, belonging, and understanding. With awareness of our own needs and the needs of others, we foster deep understanding. From here we can open up possibilities for flexible and creative solutions, even when we’re entrenched in conflict.
What are the benefits of bringing Collaborative Communication to your organization?
Our organization development coaches help you look at the big picture, and support you in making profound shifts:
- Create systemic change while honoring traditions of the past
- Expand your mission and vision to include the needs of all stakeholders
- Practice a dynamic form of governance where input and creativity are valued
- Shift from a hierarchical structure to a circled organization
- Make participatory decisions that maximize understanding and efficiency
- Give and receive systemic feedback that allows the organization to thrive
What skills will people learn?
Not only can you create the kind of organization you’ve always wanted, but we also support personal transformation. Profound shifts that inspire people to take leadership come from deep awareness, listening deeply, and expressing authentically, straight from the heart. This practical approach expands emotional intelligence and helps you overcome challenges. Your team will practice skill development which includes learning new ways to:
- Facilitate dynamic, inclusive meetings that bring out the best in people
- Co-create strategies based on the needs of all parties
- Develop peer coaching skills to support leadership development at all levels
- Change the dynamics of employee reviews to inspire professional development
- Listen deeply and expand emotional intelligence
- Make clear, doable requests that consider everyone’s needs
- Communicate in ways that prevent and resolve conflict
- Develop mediation skills so that both parties express & disagree without blame
How will individuals benefit?
Many people tell us that Collaborative Communication not only helps them with their relationships at work, but dramatically changes their relationships at home. By recognizing underlying thinking patterns that hinder communication, we can shift to a more life-serving way of listening and speaking. We can even benefit from understanding the underlying motives of complainers, dictators and trouble makers.
Practicing a simple 4-step model, you can communicate with increasing honesty and empathy. At the same time, you can transform blame into genuine trust and understanding. You can learn to make clear requests to get the results you want, especially in tricky situations. Some of the ways that people benefit are through:
- Self empowerment
- Deeper awareness
- Stress reduction
- Bridging cultural differences
- Harmonious relationships
Our Approach – Integrating professional and personal development
We work with your team to explore your organization’s needs, in your own unique environment – collaborating with you to help you make the changes you want. We see a strong correlation between quality of life and quality of work. By integrating professional and personal development, we focus on developing the whole person and the whole organization.
You’ll find our approach stimulating and refreshing. If you would like to take the next step toward developing your organization or team, email or give us a call at 570-297-3333.