Making a Difference
Want to make a living and make a difference doing what you love?
Coaching for Transformation is an exciting adventure that deepens awareness and supports personal growth.
Maybe you’ve thought about training to become a professional coach but are looking for a program that’s a good fit for you?
If you care about consciousness, depth, heart connection, and social change, you’re in the right place.
What to Expect from this Class
During this FREE 2-hour class, you’ll learn new coaching skills, witness a coaching demonstration and experience the coaching process yourself.
We value experiential learning. That’s why we build in lots of time for coaching practice. Even during this very first class. Our goal is for you to take away solid coaching skills that you can use immediately.
You’ll also find out what the 9-month Coaching for Transformation is all about. By the end of the class, you’ll have enough information to make a clear decision about whether this coaching program is for you.
- 140 class hours
- 12 classroom training days
- 34 90-minute teleclasses
- 10 mentor hours
- 40-100 practice coaching hours
- Weekly online discussions
- Oral and written assessments
When you complete the program requirements, you become a Certified Professional Coach from an International Coach Federation (ICF) accredited school.
Steven Filante, CPCC, PCC is a Professional Certified Coach, an international coach trainer and a mentor coach. Always open to new modalities and possibilities, Steven challenges his learners to examine all parts of the human experience and how it can bring value to coaching. He coaches small business owners and executives who need a coaching ally to translate their vision of change into the world. Steven designed and delivered Fire in the Heart, an advanced coach training course.
Our faculty members have an unwavering commitment to your growth as a coach and their own continuous learning. Our dynamic international team is committed to every participant becoming an excellent coach. To that end, you can count on our faculty to:
- Co-create a safe, courageous learning environment where you can take risks
- Give you straightforward, rigorous feedback
- Challenge you to step into your power as a coach
- Make room for every voice and keep group learning our first priority
- Take advantage of learning opportunities that emerge live in the moment
|What's Unique about Coaching for Transformation at the New York Open Center
This class brings together the diversity that is New York City. With such easy access, students often fly in from Canada, Europe, and the Americas. You'll find a wide range of ages, race, ethnicities, class, and countries of origin. Using a holistic approach, you’ll integrate body, mind, soul, and spirit, to empower people to be the change they want to see in the world. As a coach, you’ll help clients access their inner wisdom and creativity.
This learning community attracts:
- executives, managers, and leaders from all sectors
- social workers, therapists, and counselors
- organization development consultants and human resources professionals
- educators, trainers and facilitators
- health care providers and healers
Regardless of your field, your coaching skills will help people create a better future. You can use this program to become a professional coach or use your coaching skills to enhance your career.
This program is led by coach trainers with extensive experience in:
- supporting cultural awareness and social change
- embracing diversity and inclusion
- building healthy, vibrant communities
- using a holistic approach to integrate body, mind and spirit
- building a thriving coaching practice
This in-depth professional training is for you even if you are already coaching. If you are an empathic listener who truly enjoys supporting people, you are already impacting the people around you. Coaching for Transformation takes you even deeper. You’ll work with many processes and hone your skills so you have the confidence to face the toughest challenges.