Dates and Time
September 11 - October 9, 2018
Tuesdays: 7 - 8:30 pm ET
September 11, 2018
September 18, 2018
September 25, 2018
October 2, 2018
October 9, 2018
Choose from 3 levels of investment:
$450 for 7.5 hours of group mentoring only
$750 for 3 hours private mentoring only
$1,145 for the full 10.5 hours – 7.5 hours of group plus 3 hours of private mentoring
Deepen Your Coaching
Experience the camaraderie of a small group of 10 coaches for a series of mentoring sessions. You'll get solid, observable feedback designed to build on your assets.
Your mentor gives you specific suggestions to take your coaching to the next level. You will step into bold coaching, leverage your unique voice as a coach, and learn how to support your clients to deepen their awareness.
Whether you are applying for your ACC, PCC or renewal, this class fully satisfies ICF’s requirements for working with a mentor.
This group is for you if you want to:
- Improve your skills as a coach
- Apply to ICF for your ACC or PCC credential
- Renew your ACC and need the required 10 hours of mentoring
Here's how the group mentoring works:
- 7.5 hours of group mentor sessions with your peers (five 90-minute conference calls)
- You'll coach each other in class and get live feedback on your coaching
- You'll have access to audio recordings of all group sessions
Here's how the individual mentoring works:
- We schedule 3 hours of private mentoring where we listen together to your recorded coaching sessions (with your client’s permission of course)
- You get feedback, support, and mentoring
- We'll focus on the ICF core competencies as you embrace your own unique style
- We'll schedule these private sessions at our mutual convenience during the three months following the group mentoring
- You can choose your mentor from many senior faculty at Leadership that Works
The course is limited to 10 full participants, so register early!
Kim Fowler, PCC, ORSCC, has provided coaching and consulting services to nonprofits for over 10 years, after 20 years of management experience in the sector. She is also a trainer and facilitator, and has worked with organizations in the areas of arts, social justice, government and education. Kim works with individuals, partnerships and teams who are ready to remove limiting beliefs and behaviors and move through their professional and personal lives with mindfulness, effectiveness, spirit and action.