12 core competency and 12 resource development Continuing Coach Education (CCE) units have been preapproved by the International Coach Federation (ICF).
Parts Work 1: Discovery is a prerequisite for this program.
Dates and Time
Teleclasses held on Thursdays
11:00 am - 12:30 pm ET | 10:00 am - 11:30 am CT | 8:00 am - 9:30 am PT | 8:30 pm - 10:00 pm IST*
March 2019: 7, 14, 21, 28
April 2019: 4, 11, 18, 25
* The March 7th class starts at 9:30 pm IST. All other classes start at 8:30 pm IST.
Deepening Your Work and Calling in Guides
Parts Work 1 introduced the basics of befriending parts of the psyche that constrain access to Self, that core of peace, wisdom, and resourcefulness that lives undamaged in everybody. Parts Work 2 deepened that understanding and introduced systems thinking as a way of understanding how parts relate to each other in patterned ways.
Parts Work 3 will continue to deepen your understanding of this model of the psyche, hone your skills in entering your clients’ inner realm, and helping them trust in the leadership of Self. In addition, Parts Work 3 will show you how to call on guides, or spiritual beings, to assist in the work of healing. This course will also explain how to work with past lives should they present themselves.
Parts Work 3 offers, for the first time:
- A multilevel understanding of Self: being, relating, acting
- How and when to call in a client’s spiritual guides
- How to unload legacy burdens, that is, painful feelings and limiting beliefs that have been inherited from family and culture
- What to do when an unburdening does not stick
Parts Works 1, 2, and 3 offer three things: a map for understanding the psyche, a method for facilitating deep transformation, and a way of life for personal evolution, since coaches must be on their own journey of transformation if they wish to facilitate transformation in the world. Thus, this course is about both you and your clients.
During Parts Work 3 you will learn how to
- Access and coach from Self: coaching presence, calm, clarity, confidence
- Create a safe coaching environment for doing deep work
- Get a contract for every coaching session
- Establish a trusting relationship with the client’s protective parts
- Collaborate with the wisdom of the client’s system
- Hold the client’s vulnerable parts as sacred
- Help vulnerable parts unburden painful feelings and limiting beliefs
- Help protectors find new strategies for helping the client
- Access spiritual guides and use their wisdom
- Work with past lives
- Integrate learning through deepening awareness and designing actions
You will receive handouts throughout the program with the principle ideas organized to help you learn the material more deeply and refer to quickly while you are working.
All participants will be paired with another participant and will be expected to practice between classes.
You will receive a certificate for 12 ICF core competency and 12 resource development CCEs upon completion.
Guthrie Sayen, PhD, PCC, has created multiple advanced coach-training courses for Leadership That Works; he created and leads the coach training program at The Graduate Institute; and he has trained coaches for the True Purpose Institute. In his private practice, Guthrie works with wounded healers, helping them do for themselves what they are called to do for others. He also helps seekers come into the presence of the Divine, so that they can live their soul's purpose.