Get a taste of our training and what coaching is about in The Power of Coaching, a FREE 90-minute webinar.
- Learn about Leadership that Works’ two certification programs: Coaching for Transformation and Community Coaching and discover which program aligns best with your life’s path.
- Gain practical coaching skills you can begin using right away in your personal and professional relationships.
What You'll Learn
- What coaching is and, just as importantly, what it’s not
- How to fuse the awareness of mind, body, soul and spirit
- Why coaching with a cultural lens helps your client see the world anew
- How to build influence by engaging people’s hearts
- How to ask empowering questions that help people bring bold, creative solutions to light
- Why students love our down-to-earth, transformational training programs
- How to choose the affordable training option that is aligned with your goals
Plus, you’ll receive an exclusive, attendees-only special offer!
Who Should Attend?
Attend The Power of Coaching if you want to:
- Transform yourself while catalyzing change in others
- Launch a career as a certified coach
- Create a healthy coaching culture in your organization
- Be an influential community organizer
- Transform the lives of people in underserved communities
- Find the power within you to do more than you ever thought possible
Nancy Coco, CPC, coaches people who are undergoing life transitions and finding their voice as writers. A lifelong teacher and learner, Nancy served as director of a professional development network for educators at Penn State. Nancy helps people step into their power and access the courage to transform their self-doubt into self-confidence and success. Her greatest joy is supporting clients with loving compassion on their journey. She trusts that serving as a curious, loving witness will transform shadow to light.
Kim Fowler, PCC, ORSCC has provided coaching and consulting services to nonprofits for over 10 years, after 20 years of management experience in the sector. She is also a trainer and facilitator, and has worked with organizations in the areas of arts, social justice, government and education. Kim works with individuals, partnerships and teams who are ready to remove limiting beliefs and behaviors and move through their professional and personal lives with mindfulness, effectiveness, spirit and action.