Dates and Time
October 24, 2019
November 7, 2019
November 21, 2019
December 5, 2019
December 19, 2019
January 9, 2020
90-minute webinars on Thursdays at 12 PM ET
Are you a Leadership that Works alum of the Coaching for Transformation or Community Coaching program?
We are, too, and we want to connect. Maybe you’re a brand-new graduate or one that’s been in the field for a while. If you’re coaching part-time, full-time, or no-time right now and you want to give your business a boost, this Mastermind will empower you as a coach by providing you the support and community to take your coaching business to the next level.
What is a Mastermind?
A Mastermind is a peer-to-peer community where ideas are shared and problems are solved with input and inspiration from all group members.
Accelerate your success.
Empower Your Coaching Business Mastermind will get real with no-nonsense, practical guidance from two Coaching for Transformation-trained coaches with 10 years’ combined coaching success. Wendy and Kori will share the lessons they have learned and guide each week’s meeting with structure, knowledge, tools, and accountability to make progress toward your business goals!
Rejoin the coaching community that started it all. Become a member of Empower Your Coaching Business Mastermind.
During bi-weekly meetings, group members will:
- Create a Big Vision for your Coaching business. Without it, you could be walking around blindly, making it harder to make the right decisions for your business.
- Tap into what makes you unique as a coach and how your unique perspective can impact those who are drawn to work with you.
- Get back in touch with your needs and values and learn how they play a big role in your business and marketing strategy.
- Learn how to deal with Inner Critics as they show up. Even though we’ve been trained to identify our Inner Critics, we will have days where they show up and try to derail our efforts.
- Gain more clarity around who your ideal clients are - even if you think you know, there’s always more to learn about them! Who do you WANT to work with, who are you passionate about working with and how can you reach them?
- Statistics are an important piece of your marketing strategy. Looking at your numbers consistently to see what’s working best for you and optimize those channels. Armed with this information you will be more strategic where you spend your marketing dollars.
- Design an inspiring roadmap for your business so you know exactly where to put your efforts and investments. It’s one thing to create a vision, it’s another to know what actions to take each step of the way. This could mean the difference between success and failure.
- Learn about effective tools for running your business. Learn from each other what tools are the most effective for marketing, scheduling, payments, outsourcing, etc. Armed with this information, it’s easier to see what works best for you!
Who Should Attend
This Mastermind Group is for Leadership that Works-certified coaches who want to expand their business. The group size is limited to 12 participants.
Wendy Rodriguez worked in corporate finance for 8 years before pivoting to a career as a financial counselor at a non-profit where she’s worked since 2010. Her passion for being a conduit for change led her to get certified as a Transformational Life Coach in 2014 and in Human Centered Design in 2015. She is now a faculty at Leadership that Works, facilitating the same coach certification program she graduated from in 2014. She combines her broad experience to create learning experiences that get at the root of what holds people back from reaching their fullest potential. She hails from the South Bronx by way of the Dominican Republic, from where she migrated at the age of 8. She loves travel, crochet and is an avid sci-fi fan.
Kori Burkholder, a 2015 CFT graduate, is a Career Success and Creativity Coach, is the co-founder of VitaminR, a well-being and creative innovation company. Kori has an extensive background in the creative, marketing, and entertainment fields, has transitioned into many careers over the last 20 years, and helps others in finding new careers that are fulfilling, fun, and rewarding. As a Self-Discovery Creative workshop leader, she enjoys bringing groups of people together to gain nuggets of self-awareness, knowledge, or just plain joy. Kori’s belief is that with a Big Vision and the desire to create change you can turn your dreams into reality. Website:www.koriburkholder.com
Early bird rate if registered by September 24, 2019: $445
After September 24, 2019: $495