Dates and Time
September 14 - October 7, 2020
90-minute classes on Mondays and Wednesdays at noon ET*
*An additional call at 7 pm ET will be added with high enrollment.
The fundamentals of coaching on a flexible schedule
Study and learn the basics of coaching skills without the major commitment of a 9-month certification program. This 8-webinar series is an ideal opportunity to learn core coaching skills you can start using immediately.
Access the classes from anywhere in the world
Our distance learning cohort is 100% online. That means you can join the webinars from wherever you call home.
Just because it’s online doesn’t mean it’s one-dimensional. Coaching Essentials is highly experiential, packed with activities, demonstrations, plenty of practice, and feedback.
What you’ll gain
You’ll explore 23 coaching skills and learn how to hold attention on what is most important to your client. You’ll finish this series with a renewed sense of confidence as a change agent, knowing how to:
- Reach goals while honoring values and needs
- Ask empowering questions that open new possibilities
- Listen for transformation, helping people break through old patterns and habits
- Create inspirational action plans and accountability structures
- Embody a coaching mindset to tap into resourcefulness
- Transform judgment into curiosity
- Structure coaching sessions that flow
Who Should Attend
The simple answer is, anyone.
This course is perfect for anyone seeking an immediate coaching skill set they can apply to their current line of work. It’s also ideal for those who are considering a coaching certification but want to test out the program and coursework before making the commitment.
Seamlessly transition to the certification course, if you like
If you decide to pursue certification, you can apply both your Coaching Essentials training hours and tuition toward any Coaching for Transformation (CFT) certification program.
You won’t miss a beat when you choose the distance learning CFT cohort! The Coaching Essentials curriculum flows directly into the certification program which means you will continue with twice-weekly classes with no interruption.
This program is led by coach trainers with extensive experience in culturally aware coaching, including:
- building on the assets and addressing the challenges faced by people of different cultures
- supporting personal and organizational transformation
- developing nonprofit and social justice leaders
- integrating body, mind and spirit
- building vibrant, healthy communities
Extra early bird rate if registered by July 14, 2020: $345
Early bird rate if registered by August 14, 2020: $395
After August 14, 2020: $495
|Not Quite Ready? Try it for Free
Get a taste of our training and what coaching is about in The Power of Coaching, a FREE 90-minute webinar.
·Discover Leadership that Works’ two certification programs: Coaching for Transformation and Community Coaching Certification.
·Listen as a class participant unlocks their inner knowledge during a real-time coaching demonstration.
·Gain practical coaching skills you can begin using right away.